It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.
從前的人慣於嘗試去做些甚麼事;現在人們卻是想變成某個人。

———————————————————
If you want to change this party, lead it. If you want to change the country, lead it.
若你想改變這個黨,領導之;若你想改變這個國家,領導之。

———————————————————
People don’t ‘think’ any more. They ‘feel’.
人們都不「思考」了,他們只用「感受」。
‘How are you feeling?’
「你感覺如何?」
‘Oh I don’t feel comfortable with that’
「噢,我對那個感覺不太舒服。」
‘Oh, I’m so sorry but we, the group were feeling…’
「噢,真的非常抱歉,但我們……整個群體都在憑『感受』….」
D’you know, one of the great problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than thoughts and ideas.
你沒發覺,在我們這個時代其中一大問題,就是管治我們的人都著眼感受多於思考和見解。
Now thoughts and ideas. That interests me.
現在思考和見解,令我感到興趣。

———————————————————
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
注視你的思考,變成字句。
Watch your words, for they become actions.
注視你的字句,變成行動。
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
注視你的行動,變成習慣。
Watch your habits, for they become your character.
注視你的習慣,變成你的性格。
And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
然後注視你的性格,變成你的命運。
What we think, we become.
我們想甚麼,我們就會成為甚麼樣子。

=================
中譯:Snowheart
此仍非官方翻譯,僅供參考。